Coulda, woulda, shoulda

1. arnoldk says:

I agree….I’m not sold on Gillis yet, but I’m not against him either. Ed Willes really hated the firing of Dave Nonis and has tried to spin everything that Mike Gillis has done into a bad thing. Maybe he could also remember why Nonis signed Richard Park, Isbister, and dare i say it, Marc Chouinard….Those moves really turned out well for him, didn’t they?

Let’s wait and see what happens in the first month of the season before we right off this team and GM.

2. arnoldk says:

3. GZ Expat says:

So, how in the heck does Willes know ‘Nonis told Canuck ownership…?’ Is there a smoking gun white paper somewhere with this evil plan all sorted out and Willes just happened to get a copy of it slid into a garbage can outside GM Place?

I’m not really a Gillis fan at this stage, but that new article is nothing but a side bar hit piece. Disgusting.

4. GZ Expat says:

5. DaxF says:

Ed Willis is a moron. I’m a big fan of Gillis and I was one of the many that were really worried when he was hired. At the time I didn’t like it.

Now after some of the moves he’s done, all of which I think are great, and the direction he’s taking the team and aiming to be a contender for several years in a row rather than a one or two year stint… I think he’s done a fine job.

6. DaxF says: