A touching tribute

1. Robin Fast says:

What a touching tribute to a fallen team-mate. Bringing in Tom Cochrane was a genuis move and I’m sure Luc would have been proud – and the 6-0 scoreboard was another fitting tribute to him. Good job boys!!

2. Robin Fast says:

3. Jeremy says:

Even on TV, it was amazing. What was it like to be there in person, surrounded by thousands of people in tears?

4. Jeremy says:

5. Rinslet says:

I cried the first time I watched the tribute, and I cry everytime I watch it again.

6. Rinslet says:

7. I shed a few tears for sure. I can’t say enough how well-done it was and how respectful everyone was during the ceremony. The energy was positive. It wasn’t sad and it wasn’t cheesy. It really did feel like a celebration of what Luc accomplished in his short time with us.

8. I shed a few tears for sure. I can’t say enough how well-done it was and how respectful everyone was during the ceremony. The energy was positive. It wasn’t sad and it wasn’t cheesy. It really did feel like a celebration of what Luc accomplished in his short time with us.

9. hailey manke says:

What a great way to Celebrate luc’s life! That was so kind and thoughtful of her to give Luc’s family his last game worn Jersey, i cry every time i see/ watch the tribute what a sad event, but he will forever and ever be in our hearts of the canucks and their fans- even though he is not physically here, he is here in our hearts watching evry game, He would be proud of the 6-0 shut out on thursday!

10. hailey manke says:

11. Jeremy says:

That’s so cool…kudos to the organization for pulling it off so well.

12. Jeremy says:

That’s so cool…kudos to the organization for pulling it off so well.

13. Adam says:

Agreed, it was very touching, and well deserved.

14. Adam says:

Agreed, it was very touching, and well deserved.