Captain Lou

1. Hailey says:

toobad mitchell not captain :( o well, its stupid luongo can’t were the C

2. Hailey says:

toobad mitchell not captain :( o well, its stupid luongo can’t were the C

3. I agree. I don’t see the big deal in letting him wear it. I hope the league revisits that rule.

4. I agree. I don’t see the big deal in letting him wear it. I hope the league revisits that rule.

5. Hailey says:

That would be nice if they did- i imagine they will change it by the end of this season

6. Hailey says:

7. I agree – I don’t see the big deal with letting him wear it… but at the same time, it still seems a little weird to me. I guess we’ll see what happens.

8. I agree – I don’t see the big deal with letting him wear it… but at the same time, it still seems a little weird to me. I guess we’ll see what happens.

9. Al says:

I’m no hockey expert and don’t make too much of a point to watch most of the time, but for the last 10 years have been a pub bartender in Vancouver so I have been reluctantly exposed to the last decade of hockey in vancouver. It seems to me that a lot of people (zombies)jump the bandwagon just for the heck of having something to scream at without really caring about the actual team. This year, what saddens me is that too many people are focusing on one particular person on the team rather than the whole team when most of the team is just as good as the “one” being focused on. Why is everyone kissing the goalie’s keister? Guess they (or maybe WE) don’t believe in the TEAM enough. So if something happens to the goalie here – what…we’re SOL? I just think the rest of the team is just as good as the goalie here and the FOCUS and all the nice petting should be more evenly spread amongst the TEAM rather than just one player. We just may get a cup outta them – what if the goalie became injured and couldn’t participate in the playoffs? Guess we would just curl up and die because no one seems to really believe in anyone but the goalie….
    sad. My condolences to the rest of the guys on the team who are giving it their all and not really getting any cudos for it.

10. Al says:

11. James says:

it only makes sense he’s on the ice all the time

12. James says:

it only makes sense he’s on the ice all the time

1. November 15, 2008

[…] already made my thoughts on this subject know in this post but I’ll say it again. The rule that disallows Luongo to wear the “C” is archaic […]