Burnaby J comes home (the other Burnaby J)

1. arnoldk says:

hey jj,

didnt bieksa get hurt against nashville last season and not against philly?

A

2. arnoldk says:

hey jj,

didnt bieksa get hurt against nashville last season and not against philly?

A

3. Randy Hein says:

Good analysis on the LaBarbera acquisition … I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

4. Randy Hein says:

5. Icedog says:

Ya, get your history right.
    Bieksa and Salo got hurt against Nashville last year!
    When “journalists” make mistakes like this they lose their credibility with me. A little research would have made your story correct.

6. Icedog says:

Ya, get your history right.
    Bieksa and Salo got hurt against Nashville last year!

7. D’oh! You guys are right. Both the Philly and Nashville games last season were brutal and got them mixed up. I meant to point out the Kesler/Bouelerice incident but I must have been thinking ahead to tonight’s game.

Icedog – I’ve never claimed to be a journalist. I’m just a fan like all of you. Mistake noted though. Thanks to you and arnold for pointing it out.

8. D’oh! You guys are right. Both the Philly and Nashville games last season were brutal and got them mixed up. I meant to point out the Kesler/Bouelerice incident but I must have been thinking ahead to tonight’s game.

9. Randy – So far, so good in his first period though the Canucks’ defense have been pretty good at limiting the Preds’ chances.

10. Randy – So far, so good in his first period though the Canucks’ defense have been pretty good at limiting the Preds’ chances.