Lost, disorganized and defeated

1. Keep up the good work. Yes, crazy game!

2. Keep up the good work. Yes, crazy game!

3. VancityAllie says:

Sometimes when a team is fragile it just ends up being a self-perpetuating cycle.

I think everyone is to blame.. the players.. the coach.

I don’t think it’s time to start thinking about firing AV.

I think we should wait and see what happens over the next couple weeks. Wait till Sundin and Luongo settle back in. And let the team gain some confidence and momentum.

4. VancityAllie says:

I think everyone is to blame.. the players.. the coach.

I don’t think it’s time to start thinking about firing AV.

5. Mike says:

OK, I should have said similar results. My point is the organization has done a lot to change who they are, but they’ve left Vigneault in there. Similar results to last year isn’t a good sign (IMO). And I have yet to see, short of the general hockey platitudes and the Jack Adams references, someone share the benefit of keeping him in there, especially with this streak and a team that just doesn’t seem to be hearing him.

6. Mike says:

7. Hailey Manke says:

well it was very dissapointing because for christmas i got tickets for jan.18. and they lost in a shoot out- something has to be done aboout their inconsistancy :(

8. Hailey Manke says:

1. January 19, 2009

[…] + The Canucks have lost seven straight at home, and nobody seems to be able to figure out what exactly is wrong. Apparently this is a little bit frustrating. [Canucks Hockey Blog] […]