Too many questions, not a lot of games left to answer them
It’s been 3 weeks since the Canucks have won a game. It’s been a month since they’ve won a game at home. I realize that there are plenty more questions that need to be asked, but here are some for now:
1. If the Canucks can’t beat the 14th place Nashville Predators to bust this 7-game losing streak, a team they’ve already beaten 3 times this season, then who can they beat?
2. How can the Canucks blow 2-goal leads against teams like Columbus and Nashville?
3. How can the Canucks allow 5 goals against the 3rd lowest scoring team on the road?
4. How can the Canucks allow 3 powerplay goals against the 3rd worst powerplay in the league?
5. Why does the coach insist on line juggling when they are ahead 2 goals?
6. Why does the team stop playing when they are ahead 2 goals as they did against the Jackets last week and the Predators last night, or even 1 goal as they did against the Sharks last week?
7. Why does the defense insist on looking like a Chinese fire drill?
8. Why is there no urgency in their game?