Too many questions, not a lot of games left to answer them

1. Mike says:

If you find out the answer to #5, #6 or #8 please let me know.

2. Mike says:

If you find out the answer to #5, #6 or #8 please let me know.

3. Shabbadoo says:

The players share a good chunk of the blame, but I’m so sick of AV juggling the lines.

In the first period (!?) he was already shuffling the deck. Of course there’s little chemistry, when players don’t know who they’re playing with shift-to-shift let alone game to game.

4. Shabbadoo says:

5. CC says:

100% agree with Shabbadoo. The time to try out new line combinations is during practice, not during games.

I think the commentators on TSN got it right when they said that when the Canucks get a lead, they play to not lose the game, and you just can’t do that anymore, even against Nashville and Columbus.

6. CC says:

7. @ Mike – We know the answer why this is. I just wish Mike Gillis would figure it out too.

@ shabbadoo and CC – I agree. It’s getting stupid. AV’s not even putting them in situations where they have even a remote chance of being successful. Sundin on Kesler’s and Burrows’ wing? Wellwood on the 4th line?

8. @ Mike – We know the answer why this is. I just wish Mike Gillis would figure it out too.

1. January 30, 2009

[…] J.J. with the bullet points: Too many questions, not a lot of games left to answer them […]