Random hump day thoughts

1. Frank says:

Yeah, Willes’s article is more than a little absurd. My favorite part is

“Now this team has probably earned the benefit of the doubt over the last seven weeks and two crummy periods does not a crisis make. But, geez Louise, it makes you wonder because good teams rarely have those kind of lulls against bottom feeders.”

If memory serves me right, Detroit, Boston, and San Jose’s recent history has included some lacklustre play against far lesser teams. I wonder what Willes would say about those teams?

2. Frank says:

Yeah, Willes’s article is more than a little absurd. My favorite part is

3. The funny thing is, the Canucks’ record is way better against teams below them in the standings than teams in the top 4. (I posted on this last week.) Isn’t that why the San Jose game was considered a benchmark game?

4. The funny thing is, the Canucks’ record is way better against teams below them in the standings than teams in the top 4. (I posted on this last week.) Isn’t that why the San Jose game was considered a benchmark game?

5. Ramzi says:

i agree i was annoyed! i just there is so much negativity with our fans… it’s getting old!

6. Ramzi says:

7. Ramzi says:

i agree i was annoyed! i just think there is so much negativity with our fans… it’s getting old!

8. Ramzi says: