Canucks want Calgary

1. laker says:

Cap goes out the window in the playoffs. They can call out whomever with no impact.

Having said that, I don’t know if I could deal with losing to Calgary. I don’t think they would lose…but man…if they did…..

2. laker says:

3. Lorena says:

You managed to convinced me. You are right, the traveling will hurt the ducks and Detroit. And they will hurt each other too…!

Unfortunately, though, those bloody battles with Calgary will hurt our Canucks as well. We’ll see.

4. Lorena says:

5. I think we have a better chance of capitalizing on Chicago’s youth an inexperience, much like we did in Calgary.
    If Calgary wins this round, they will be a formidable opponent.
    I can assure you that Calgary will do more damage to this roster than any traveling will.

6. I think we have a better chance of capitalizing on Chicago’s youth an inexperience, much like we did in Calgary.
    If Calgary wins this round, they will be a formidable opponent.

7. Randy says:

You make a pretty convincing argument. But I still can’t stand the thought of Calgary making it to the second round.

8. Randy says:

1. April 28, 2009

[…] home) we found out who their opponent would be in the semi-finals: the Chicago Blackhawks; while some (including yours truly) wanted to face a battered and depleted Calgary Flames team. Anyway, the […]