Playoff Time for Pyatt

1. I think there’s no shame in putting him in the skybox until he’s emotionally ready. I would definitely not bust up that third line. This wouldn’t be Pyatt’s first stint on the 4th line.

2. I think there’s no shame in putting him in the skybox until he’s emotionally ready. I would definitely not bust up that third line. This wouldn’t be Pyatt’s first stint on the 4th line.

3. Lorena says:

I’m sure the coaches will take all issues into account. If he doesn’t look good in practice, he probably won’t play. If he is bringing the dark cloud with him, he probably won’t play.

I hear you about Hansen. The kid is a great player. It’s a shame if they scratch him off. But you never know, Sundin may be down longer than we think.

4. Lorena says:

5. Caroline Guichon says:

Burrows was able to channel the energy the right way… Taylor will too…strong, focused…knowing what must be done.
    Hansen is a keeper!

6. Jackson says:

So do you think Hordichuk sits? I can’t see him sitting against Calgary and would expect to see him against Chicago.

If we played Detroit I would sit Hordichuk.

7. Richard Loat says:

Hansen’s growth is being wasted in the box. I hope he gets more ice time soon because he’s a kid with potential. I hope they find a way to work him into the lineup regularly next season if they’re not going to be able to fit him in these playoff games.

8. Caroline Guichon says:

Hansen is a keeper!

9. Jackson says:

If we played Detroit I would sit Hordichuk.

10. Richard Loat says:

11. Richard Loat says:

If we play Chicago or Calgary, Horidchuk is going to be right in the mix.

After our last game against Chicago you know there’s bad blood there. Eager and Bieksa are sure to renew their friendship.

Calgary and Vancouver are always great games to watch because of the physicality, as well as the quality of play. Either opponent though, Hordi suits up.

12. Richard Loat says:

If we play Chicago or Calgary, Horidchuk is going to be right in the mix.

13. When Pyatt comes back, it’s going to be at Hordichuk’s or Hansen’s expense. And while I love that 3rd line, I wouldn’t say that Pyatt can’t slot into Raymond’s place either.

It’s actually a nice dilemma to have. Pyatt was considered a top-six forward the last couple of seasons. It’s crazy to think that the Canucks have as much depth now that he’s basically had to play more of a 3rd/4th line and PK role.

14. When Pyatt comes back, it’s going to be at Hordichuk’s or Hansen’s expense. And while I love that 3rd line, I wouldn’t say that Pyatt can’t slot into Raymond’s place either.

15. Hosea C says:

He’ll most likely take Raymond’s place. Before Pyatt left, that third line had some chemistry. I wouldn’t say Raymond is generating unsplittable chemistry with Wellwood and Bernier so I have no problem moving Raymond to the fourth line. Raymond has been good on the PK…with Johnson.

When Pyatt returns, I’m pretty sure that he will be on that third line to start at least.

16. Hosea C says: