Looking Forward: Mats Sundin

1. tony Carson says:

The first and most useful question to ask of a team isn’t whether it won the Stanley Cup, only one does, but does it entertain? Last year the answer was a resounding NO. This year? Absolutely, thanks in large measure to the twins, Burroughs and Kelser but also to some relatively minor players like Wellwood and Rypkin.

This is/was a good team that with a few new pieces could get better. But first and foremost, make sure it is entertaining. It’s a long season.

2. tony Carson says:

3. randy martin says:

I think the big swede is still a stud and given the chance to play a full year, and be in shape, he could resemble the player he once was. We were starting to see some signs of that in the Chicago series. Besides that, he looks to me like a great team guy. I love his big smile. I hope he returns to the canucks for one more kick at the cat.

4. randy martin says:

5. Peter says:

Sundin is a great player the best ever to play for the toronto maple leafs i think he should play a couple more years at least till he can win that stanley cup he should be paid 10 million because he is so good i think that if he plays 1 more year and we get the sendins back then vancouver will have the best chance of winning the cup

6. Peter says: