Party like a boss

1. Richard Loat says:

I think Schroeder is going to be better than a Wellwood, but not as good as a Marty St. Louis.

Samuelsson should be a replacement for Demo. Dump Demo in a trade for a pick, I’d be happy even with a 3rd rounder for him, and then you get back 1.5 in Salary cap if you use Samuelsson as his second line replacement to play with Mats and Kes.

And yes, Mats will re-sign.

2. Richard Loat says:

And yes, Mats will re-sign.

3. Next year, the draft is gonna be even more insane. People were jealous of our insanely fun vaycay pics.

4. Next year, the draft is gonna be even more insane. People were jealous of our insanely fun vaycay pics.

5. Archi says:

You, lovely lady, are amazing.

Often, when I’m stonededly daydreaming, I can picture us all back on Crescent Steet, drunkenly eating pizza.

Group hug?

6. Archi says:

You, lovely lady, are amazing.

Group hug?

7. Alix Wright says:

Richard, I would lOVE to trade Demo, but I don’t know if anyone would take him.

Mats will have to take a big pay cut. But I would be fine wirh it.

wrap, everyone was jealous. Heh. I can’t wait till next year.

8. Alix Wright says:

Richard, I would lOVE to trade Demo, but I don’t know if anyone would take him.

Mats will have to take a big pay cut. But I would be fine wirh it.

wrap, everyone was jealous. Heh. I can’t wait till next year.

9. Alix Wright says:

Archi, you’re amazing. And I do the same thing. Mmmm pizza.

Yes, group hug.

10. Alix Wright says:

Archi, you’re amazing. And I do the same thing. Mmmm pizza.

Yes, group hug.