The topic du jour is the Canucks’ depth on defense. With 10 defensemen on one-way contracts, the competition to be one of the top-6 or even top-8 is fierce. And plus, there’s some Cody Hodgson stuff.
- Alain Vigneault loves the internal competition.
- Brad Lukowich may be a victim of the numbers game.
- With Mathieu Schneider and Christian Ehrhoff, the Canucks added some power to their powerplay.
- Shane O’Brien wants to make it hard on the Canucks to cut him.
- It’s pronounced Hod-son; the ‘g’ is silent.
- Cody Hodgson is back skating with the big boys.