Canucks Roster Break Down

1. dave says:

Thanks Richard, although I was meaning it for anyone who didn’t write said blog post. haha. Good posting. Can I get in on that all you can eat sushit bet?

2. dave says:

3. pastr says:

Any Ideas as to what this looks like for a cap hit right now and when Demitra returns- will he be able to fit in under it??

4. pastr says:

5. Sternip says:

I really like the look of this line-up – hard to imagine the third line will be anything other than an extra scoring line, I can’t personally imagine Wellwood and Raymond doing much in checking roles. But I doubt that will be a problem with the solid defensive pairings the team has. Even with injuries I feel this roster is the strongest I can remember the Canucks putting out.

I think we can look forward to an attacking style of play this season that hasn’t been seen since the days of the West Coast Express, only this time we have Luongo in goal instead of Cloutier and no AHL players like Ruutuu or Baumgartner in the lineup.

I’m properly excited for the new season – actually so confident about the team I’m worried it will get boring mid-season because the Canucks will be ten points+ ahead of the rest of the North-West. I might even put a bet on them taking the President’s Trophy

6. Sternip says:

7. fan says:

Glass also has to clear waivers. 2 way has nothing to do with it. its his age and his experience.

8. fan says: