The Importance of a Win Tonight

1. Mike Rebak says:

Another literary masterpiece.
    Yes, tonight is a must win. I got tix.
    Should be a good one.

2. Mike Rebak says:

Another literary masterpiece.
    Yes, tonight is a must win. I got tix.
    Should be a good one.

3. Pete says:

Talk about stating the obvious my 8 year old could have told me that!

4. Pete says:

Talk about stating the obvious my 8 year old could have told me that!

5. VancityAllie says:

The Canucks definitely don’t have a great schedule this year, but it’s sort of the Olympics’ fault, right? ;)

Anyway, no excuse. I’d like to see them come up with a win tonight… but I can be patient, very patient…

6. VancityAllie says:

7. Mc Balmer says:

Does anyone else think Shirokov is playing well? I for one would move raymond and bernier where they belong……..the fourth line. We don’t need a fourth line that can’t score……we are a team that needs balanced scoring! And for $%$& sakes please please please realize kesler and burrows are third line players………this IS NOT A BAD THING as they can score and shut down. Who’s in charge here? c’mon. Shirokov should be with the sedins as he is the ONLY player I can see with the skills to make that line great.

Does anyone else think we have made our point of being a team u don’t want to fight with? We can lose a fighter or two and add a PLAYER that can PLAY! All our lines are messed up. FIX IT PLS

8. Mc Balmer says: