Cory Schneider Breaks Through

1. Tony Carson says:

He’s also showing that he just might be a blue-chip NHL prospect. Second string goalies aren’t that hard to find. Good trade-bait is. If I was Schneider, I’d much rather take my chances where Luongo isn’t. If an advantageous trade can be made, pull the trigger, it would be the best for everyone.

2. Tony Carson says:

3. Cloud says:

Good points, but you 100% jinxed Raycroft :(

4. Cloud says:

Good points, but you 100% jinxed Raycroft :(

5. Jay Ho says:

Luongo is a workhorse who will play 65-70 games each year, barring injury. That doesn’t leave a lot of playing time for a second string and in Schneider’s case, third string goalie to have a chance to shine. I agree with Tony Carson. Cory should take the first chance he has to play somewhere where he can have a legitimate chance to succeed.

6. Jay Ho says: