Hockey Sweaters

1. Liv says:

that’s so true – the moment you commit to a player’s name on your back, you’re committed for life. Matty is a great name to have on your back even if he’s no longer with us.

as you know, I’d LOVE to have Dimples on my back but hubby won’t allow it.

2. Liv says:

as you know, I’d LOVE to have Dimples on my back but hubby won’t allow it.

3. Minako says:

You make me look like a jersey whore. I have a Mark Smith jersey, a Steve Bernier jersey, and my current Torrey Mtichell jersey. Unlike Ohlund, my favorites tend to not last on the team for long (released, traded, and for the live of God stop being injured). Then again the only jersey I paid for myself was my Smitty jersey and he’ll always be my first and favorite (the other 2 were presents).

4. Minako says:

5. gary adams says:

i have a couple and the one i wear most is my bertuzzi one. i even have every t shirt form the teams berts played for since leaving us. my other is the usual standard luongo one i`m afraid,but in total i have over 20 and the wife says i could open a hockey clothing store..

6. gary adams says: