Showcasing Shane

1. VanStanley says:

Penalty liability? In the last 7 games he has played, one bad turnover, and only one penalty. 5 for fighting last game. I think he has been staying away from the dumb dumb infraction he took last year, with the exception of the game against the Rangers.

OB is a character guy, he is answering his critics. Granted he is on that last pairing, I would ask, if he starts to fight more, is that going to the box too much? He is and has been really givin it 110% lately.

Unlike say, Bieksa, does that guy wanna be here? I think OB has out performed “Bieksellence” for the last month.

Just my thoughts.

2. VanStanley says:

Just my thoughts.

3. Justin says:

Gillis can’t get rid of this guy soon enough. His decision making with and without the puck is beyond poor.

4. Justin says:

5. Ramzi says:

O’brien is awesome… he is tough, improving, and his plus/minus stats speak for themselves… i say keep him unless we get something of larger value for him… or a second round draft pick :)

6. Ramzi says: