Hockey day in Canada ramblings
- I bought a crazy number of timbits, a box of donuts, and a box of coffee. Now I’m sitting on my boy’s couch in my Rypien jersey. We’re celebrating this day in style.
– I want Sidney Crosby to read me bed time stories. That’s it. No hanky panky. I REALLY like that Tim Horton’s ad.
– You know who I really like on Ottawa? That little bebeh Dane Peter Regin.
– Hall Gill appears to have the foot speed of a teenage elephant.
– I really liked the segment with all the little girl hockey players. It warmed my heart. I should go skating again.
– Kelly Hrudey looks adorable in a toque. I would prefer if there were more face time with Scott Oake and Kelly Hrudey and Jeff Marek than Ron Mclean.
– To be totally honest, I probably want a Sweden Olympic jersey more than a Canada one. Hank Sedin or Danny Sedin? Hmmm, it’s like choosing a favourite child. Opening ceremonies is on my birthday. I am not looking forward to my birthday at all, but that’s kind of cool.
– Toskala is starting for Toronto. I think it would be hilarious if Raycroft got a start but I don’t think it’s going to happen. I want the triplets to get at least 9 points combined against the Leafs.
– I would like to get a Canucks scarf. I’d wear it with my signed t-shirt owww owww owww!
– I love love LOOOOVE Peter Mansbridge. It’s sad broadcasting is dying.
– I bought a Canada donut. It has red Canada flag sprinkles. I think I can die happy once I eat it.
– WOOOOOOOO Canucks/Leafs! Hank Sedin looking fetch taking the ceremonial faceoff. Johnny Bower rappelled from the rafters!
– Sweet Swede on a meatball Canucks, you embarrassed us all on national TV.
– 1st period thoughts: FUCK
2nd and 3rd period thoughts: WHEEEEE!! TWINS! FRENCHMEN! RAYCROFT IS FUNNY!