More on the green laser pointer

1. Jodie says:

And get off the cowboy hats thing.
    It isn’t like all of you are granola crunchin, weed smokin, tree huggin, Starbuck’s drinkin fisherman are you?

2. Jodie says:

And get off the cowboy hats thing.

3. Pablo says:

Calgary in Playoffs equals some topless ladies.
    Vancouver in Playoffs equals burning down the streets.
    HUM?

4. Pablo says:

Calgary in Playoffs equals some topless ladies.
    Vancouver in Playoffs equals burning down the streets.
    HUM?

5. Pable says:

Speaking of Class. I suppose Alex Burrows is a prime example of Vancouver Class.
    The Referee is a Meanie Poo! He said he was going to get me. Blah Blah Blah and then SOME B.C. Sports Writer wants the Ref fired cause it hd to be true didn’t it. Maybe Burrows should learn not to dive so much..
    HUM?

6. Pable says:

HUM?

7. Kevin says:

Burrow DOES seem to dive a little, this I can admit. But Canuck fans, don’t hate me. It’s like how Flames fans know that Phaneuf plays dirty. But both groups of fans still stand by their players.

BUT, if you saw the game, you’d say those calls are suspect.

That said, I might be one of a few Canucks fans that really doesn’t hate the Flames. When we don’t go on in the playoffs, I prefer that any Canadian team does. And honestly, who doesn’t like Iginla?

So, everyone can just calm down or get a laser pointer in the eye.

Bring on the Olympics!!!

8. Kevin says:

BUT, if you saw the game, you’d say those calls are suspect.

So, everyone can just calm down or get a laser pointer in the eye.

Bring on the Olympics!!!

9. Stephen says:

I am a huge canucks fan and would have had the guy hung in the crowd if I had seen this going on. If anyone has every had a keychain laser, its no hard to point one without anyone noticing around you as you can only see it once it hits the object. Maybe on the glass, but who would be thinking to be looking for that type of thing. Every city has idiots, too bad one of ours got good seats.

10. Stephen says:

11. RSS ne rabotaet (( Mozhet eto iz-za kodirovki?

12. RSS ne rabotaet (( Mozhet eto iz-za kodirovki?

1. January 11, 2010

[…] or comments?More on the green laser pointer(update Monday Jan 11th) J.J. Guerrero over at the Canucks Hockey Blog reports that GM Place sources tell him the culprit with the green laser pointer was never […]