The Manitoba WHO??

1. John van der Woude says:

Um…don’t you mean EAST from GM Place? Now who should have paid more attention in school?

2. John van der Woude says:

3. Jimmy Mac says:

Maybe I went to the airport first before going EAST! five minutes into it and already a critic! God bless free speech…

4. Jimmy Mac says:

5. David says:

Now that we’ve cleared up the east/west thing, there’s a couple other problems:

– Manitoba could very well play Hamilton in the first round, but it’s also quite possible they’ll play Rochester.

– Curtis Sanford is injured. It’s Cedrick Desjardins they’ll have to get pucks by if they play the Bulldogs.

6. David says:

Now that we’ve cleared up the east/west thing, there’s a couple other problems:

7. Mozy says:

Welcome aboard Jimmy!

8. Mozy says:

Welcome aboard Jimmy!

9. jon paterson says:

seriously? You have little faith in us as a educated nation if you have to spell out where Winnipeg, Manitoba is.

10. jon paterson says:

11. Jimmy Mac says:

I will not sit and defend what I’ve posted as a fan however our views and thoughts here in the Peg are that we would probably play Hamilton. It was an intro to anyone who doesn’t know about the team. Sanford was a common thread to both Canucks and Manitoba. That’s all. As for the spelling it out remark, I didn’t know that it was only a Canadian who reads these? I shall assume there are no Americans on this site as someone would suggest.

12. Jimmy Mac says: