Kevin Bieksa: History Will Be Made

1. Nilo says:

Can someone explain the “What if Bieksa stayed at home” to me? I don’t get it.

2. Nilo says:

Can someone explain the “What if Bieksa stayed at home” to me? I don’t get it.

3. Doug says:

It means he’s not a ‘stay-at-home’ defenseman.

4. Doug says:

It means he’s not a ‘stay-at-home’ defenseman.

5. Jeremy says:

It’s from the label “stay-at-home defenseman”, used to describe D who don’t focus on scoring. Bieksa hasn’t really been a stay-at-home type in his career, but had a tough year and only scored three goals in the regular season…then scored two in that one playoff game.

These promos sure have been a success for the NHL — even the amount of parody ads that have sprung up seem to indicate that people love ‘em.

6. Jeremy says:

7. Kevin says:

Didn’t the Sedin Twins have a “History will be made” ad?

8. Kevin says:

Didn’t the Sedin Twins have a “History will be made” ad?

9. VancityAllie says:

I’m not a huge Bieksa fan but I’m glad he had a good game on Sunday.

I’m happy those promos are running though, it’s great to see some of our guys in them.

BTW, I could not be more excited about tonight. The Canucks play good as underdogs and it’s going to be a great game.

10. VancityAllie says:

I’m not a huge Bieksa fan but I’m glad he had a good game on Sunday.

11. Malandro says:

@Kevin

I believe those Sedin ones are not official NHL ads, but fan made. This Bieksa one was from NHL

12. Malandro says:

@Kevin

13. Justin says:

They should make one with the caption: “What if Bieksa didn’t shit the bed?”

14. Justin says:

They should make one with the caption: “What if Bieksa didn’t shit the bed?”

15. Chico says:

I saw this commecial after the Hawks stomped on the Canucks to finish the series. I think the NHL is saying the Hawks would have won the series in 4 or 5 without Bieksa. Hope Bieksa received a copy of it to remember losing to the eventual 2010 Stanley Cup Champion Chicago Blackhawks. History will be made!

16. Chico says: