QuitNow and Win $100 Gift Certificate to the Canucks Team Store

1. Jason Kellett says:

My wife has been smoking since she was 12, when I met her we sat down and had a lengthy talk about how bad smoking was for her. She really wanted to quit, but everytime she tried she failed. When I stepped in and helped her out, it became easier for her to quit. Within a short time, she managed to quit and to this day she has been greatful.

2. Bellzy09 says:

I am a half-pack-a-day smoker, sometimes more if I’m drinking. But I’d quit on the spot for 5 grand. @Bellzy09

3. Otthobot says:

My grandmother is 95 and is still unable to quit smoking. She started when she was 16. It’s hard to fathom how much money she must have wasted on cigarettes by now.

4. Otthobot says:

5. Matthew Bleasdale says:

I was diagnosed with Leukemia when I was 8 years old. I went through chemotherapy, total body radiation, bone marrow transplant and finally Graft-versus-host disease before remission. Then when I was 12 cancer came back in my thyroid and I had that removed.

I’m 26 now and doing fine, but you can understand why second hand smoke is one of my biggest pet peeves. You try to avoid it like the plague, but sometimes it hard – bus stops, outside business entrances/exits, patios, bbqs etc.

I don’t want to smoke that nasty cigarette with you! and for God’s sake, please stay away from children!

6. Matthew Bleasdale says:

7. Donald Foran says:

I had my first cigarette at the age of 5 and have smoked a pack a day for 30 years.
    It has cost me thousands of dollars and my health.
    I have tried to quit many times but as of yet have been unsuckcessful (sic). Maybe this time…

8. Greenpigs says:

I remember when I was about 5, I knew my grandfather smoked alot, whenever he called from china,the first thing I’d always say to him was “stop smoking!” and one year I asked my mom, “has grandfather stop smoking yet?” and she said yes. He stopped smoking because of my nagging.

9. b.lam says:

Dear Smokers,

Sometimes, it’s okay to be a quitter.

Sincerely, Concerned for your well-being.

1. November 18, 2010

[…] QuitNow and Win $100 Gift Certificate to the Canucks Team Store … The Canucks were recently involved with a night they dedicated to Hockey Fights Cancer, which is part of the NHL's Biggest Assist Happens Off The Ice. […]

2. November 25, 2010

[…] QuitNow and Win $100 Gift Certificate to the Canucks Team Store … http://feederstation.info/birdcom-gift-certificates-100-giftcertificate/ Birdcom Gift Certificates 100 Giftcertificate. [. ] QuitNow and Win $100 Gift Certificate to the Canucks Team Store … The Canucks were recently involved with a . […]