Okay kids, after a couple of days off, the Canucks are back in action against the Columbus Blue Jackets tomorrow night. That seems like a good enough reason to have a little bit of fun and include the Canucks in it all.
This is what I’m proposing: I’ve got two tickets to the game. One’s for me, and the other is for you. Now, I’m open to taking anyone to the game, but you’re going to have to work for it a little bit.
Here are your instructions:
- The following players are arranged in a particular order: Sid Veysey, Robb Gordon, Wayne Connelly, Moe Lemay, Ab Demarco, Alexei Tezikov, Sheldon Kannegiesser, Robert Nordmark, Lars Zetterstrom, John Schella. Figure out their jersey numbers and you’ll find yourself looking at a phone number.
- Once you decode the phone number, break out your calculator. Add the player numbers up and you get a new player number.
- It doesn’t stop there. The new player number you’ve come up with has only been worn by one player in Canucks history. He’s a player with a tie to tonight’s game. Lets call him “Player X”.
- Here’s the question: “Who is Player X?”
- Text your answer and Twitter handle to the phone number you decoded in step 1 before 12:00 noon on Tuesday, November 29.
- Also, make sure you follow @mozy19 on Twitter – I’ll DM the winner (so if you don’t follow me, you can’t be contacted as the winner).
Everyone who enters will be thrown into a random draw for that extra ticket and the winner will be announced and contacted after lunch.
This will probably be one of the easiest ways you’ll ever get Canucks tickets – so what are you waiting for?